[ Peppermint’s Log ]
Candy bought us all some sweets yesterday! She also bought some Swiftnut Drops for herself, the kind that lets her run super fast!
In order to fine tune Allsorts’ new Biped Mode, we had a race!
❖ Experiment Results
- Race 1 Winner: Candy (00:00:24s)
- Race 2 Winner: Candy (00:00:25s)
- Race 3 Winner: Candy (00:00:23s)
❖ Other Data
- Lacie’s body refuses to keep eight bowls of sweets inside of her while Allsorts is running at top speed.
- Additionally, her theory of painting “performance boosting” stripes onto Allsorts’ exterior didn’t actually boost its performance during race 2.
- However, changing the stripe’s colour to red during race 3 improved Allsorts’ speed by 1%. Fascinating!
- Shelbie has still not recovered from her dizziness. Then again, it’s hard to tell with her.
- For now, Allfours Mode is superior when it comes to speed.
- However, Allsorts does enjoy having the ability to hurl Lacie at various types of mountains.
[ Data Successfully Archived 40 / LA / 99 ]
2021 – Adobe Photoshop CC – Huion Kamvas 13